plant order

  • nematolebias
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hi Mark - are you going to be ordering any plants in the near future?
      I'm looking for Crypt wendtii "Mi Oya" as well as "green gecko." I
      might have a source for some, but let me know if they pop on any
      lists. The plain ol' green and brown varieties would be welcome, too.

      Dave S.
    • Scott Kawachi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2012
        Hi Mark,