Re: [anubiasdesign] AKA Killie Questions?????

  • Jim Hinkle
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 1, 2006
      Charles(and many others) are right, joining AKA is great choice--hopefully many of you take the opportunity when you get the chance.

      Jim
      (Also a lurking AKA member in this group)

      The Harrison's <csharrison@...> wrote:
      I have been with the AKA since the 60's. I has
      been a great source of people for a very long
      time.

      I have to add that I have found fish there as well.

      Also would like to say all those positive things
      about the AKA also but it has been said by
      several posters. There are several of us just
      lurking and reading the posts.

      But the part of joining the AKA, Good Idea!
      --
      Change as much water as often as you can!

    • apistomaster@excite.com
      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 6, 2006
        The fry will accept microworms and then frozen and prepared foods soon.