Re: [anubiasdesign] Nanno. Mortenthaleri9another pic

  • apistomaster@excite.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      And it's about time. The pencils are jewels of nature. I am SO glad to have come together with others who hold the pencils in such high regard. I will be trying more species breeding projects as soon as I can get my hands on some. I lost 9/12 N. trifasciatus in a heater failure that were supposed to be my next pencil project and as a trial to prepare me for attempting to breed N. mortonthaleri. I think I only have 3 female trifasciatus survivors.
      I did just order some of the red tailed N. eques from Mark. I have two that are over 3 years old of the common color variety which is a little old to work with.
      Larry

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        Wow and it looks so beautiful in that photo!
        Ann

        Mark <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:
        Ann,
        That's not even a good pic in terms of color rendering. They're a
        much brighter red than that. Of course, the pic could look different
        on my computer than it does on yours, too.
        Mark

        --- In anubiasdesign@ yahoogroups. com, ANN JAMIESON <annjamieson@ ...>