Re: [anubiasdesign] Galaxy Rasbora Update

  • BigJohnW@Webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello Mark

      I was wondering if you were able to sex the Galaxy Rasbora's when you
      had them in your tanks..... did the wholesalers send you pretty even sex
      ratio or was it another one of them only sending males out of asia
      routines?? Id love to try and breed these guys as i can provide the
      proper water conditions for them but have no itentions on buying 6 - 10
      of them and getting all males or only one female, ie another Dario Dario
      situation... males are a buck a piece but the females cost 20...
      Thanks, sorry for being so pestimistic...

      John
    • sherry@panix.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        how do they look? I certainly have the right tank conditions.

        On 2 Oct 2006 at 12:00, Mark Denaro wrote:

        Hey Gang,
        I just got an email from my supplier apologizing for only shipping 45. They
        overestimated how many they had left and ran short. They are expecting
        more in this week, so I will have more of them coming next Sunday. He
        also sent the following care instructions:

        Care list:

        1) pH 6.0

        2) Conductivity 300 microsiemens

        3) Temperature 22-25 degrees

        4) Feed with newly hatched artemia

        5) Adding some peat to water helps

        6) shy fish...provide some form of cover

        I've emailed everyone whose orders can't be filled this week. I will
        fill those orders next week. If anyone else is interested in these,
        please email me offlist at anubiasdesign@... to place an
        order. The pricing is $8 each.

        Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great
        rates starting at 1ยข/min. "After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's
        Bluff."
        -- a top submarine admiral

        Sherry@...