books

  • Mark Denaro
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hey Gang,
      I've gotten a few books in.  The prices include shipping anywhere in the US.
      Mark

      Aquarium Plant Handbook - $30
      produced by Oriental Aquarium in Singapore - excellent book

      Labyrinth Fish - The Bubble Nest Builders by Horst Linke - $8.50
      one of my favorite references for these fish

      DATZ Special - All L-Numbers - $45
      The best reference for these fish.  Includes pics and descriptions of all fish up to L387 as well as a number of non-L number species.  Information on foods, breeding, size, habitat, etc.

    • Mark Lumsden

        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 26, 2006
          Hi Mark

          I would like to purchase a "DATZ All L-numbers" book.
          Do I just pay $45 by paypal?

          Best regards

          KUMIKO

          --- Mark Denaro <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

          > Hey Gang,
          > I've gotten a few books in. The prices include
          > shipping anywhere in the US.
          > Mark
          >
          > Aquarium Plant Handbook - $30
          > produced by Oriental Aquarium in Singapore -
          > excellent book
          >
          > Labyrinth Fish - The Bubble Nest Builders by Horst
          > Linke - $8.50
          > one of my favorite references for these fish
          >
          > DATZ Special - All L-Numbers - $45
          > The best reference for these fish. Includes pics
          > and descriptions of all fish up to L387 as well as a
          > number of non-L number species. Information on
          > foods, breeding, size, habitat, etc.
          >

          > Anubias Design
          > "where rare species are common"

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • justme4ever2001
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 14, 2013
            Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

            Ron
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
              Ron,
              Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
              Mark

              --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

              > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
              >

              > Ron

            • Robert
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
                I have my Paros book and it a little gem.
                Robert

                Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

                Ron,
                Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
                Mark

                --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

                > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
                >

                > Ron

              • Terry Barber
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
                  Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)

                  On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:

                  Ron,
                  Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
                  Mark

                  --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

                  > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
                  >

                  > Ron

                • Jeremy Basch
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
                    I received two of the four I ordered. I hope to have the other two sooner than later. Bill has been easy to work with so im sure he will take care of it. I was hoping to pass them out at our meeting Friday.

                    Jeremy

                    On Saturday, February 16, 2013, Terry Barber <tbarber00@...> wrote:

                    > Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)
                    >

                    > On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:
                    >

                    > Ron,
                    > Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
                    > Mark
                    >
                    > --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:
                    >>
                    >> Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
                    >>

                    >> Ron

                  • Gerald Griffin
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
                      I got mine!

                      We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
                      Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 18, 2013

                        My booklets have arrived! Great little guide to these interesting fish.

                        On Feb 17, 2013 3:42 AM, "Gerald Griffin" <herpchat@...> wrote:

                        I got mine!

                        We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
                        Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

                        Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                        Ron

                      • Bill Little
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013

                          Yea!!! Glad they arrived.

                          Bill

                          Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                          Ron

                        • Jim rake
                          Message 12 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013
                            Mine arrived a few days ago.

                            Jim R.

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:26 AM, rromigh@... wrote:

                            Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                            Ron
                          • Mike Fries
                            Message 13 of 17 , Feb 20, 2013
                              Yes mine arrived last week.

                              Mike

                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                                Hey Gang,
                                Rachel and I have received the first round of our new book "101 Freshwater Nano Species" which actually covers a whole lot more than 101 species.  We're getting together to sign them this morning.  I will have signed copies available at the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting tonight (I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish) for $18.95.  If you can't attend the meeting and would like a signed copy, I can send you one next week.  The cost will be $20 including postage.
                                Mark

                              • Miro
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                                  Hi Mark,
                                  Can you send me a copy please? How do you want the payment?

                                  Miro Kuprianczyk

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Oct 4, 2014
                                    i'm looking for temensis peacock bass, can you get them?
                                  • dan_mcmonigle
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Oct 5, 2014
                                      Blue Grass Aquatics and Live Fish Direct have them seasonally. Not right now. They will need a 900 gallon tank when adult, and they are fast growers, and big eaters. Or get one this way and have it mounted on the wall above your 55. ;)   Peacock Bass Fishing Trips in Florida | Peacock Bass Tours