Re: [anubiasdesign] Fantasy Football

  • dave rudnick
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 1 2:57 AM
      Just an FYI, and I dont know if it matters, I told Mark my team would be Providence Pipelayers, but I decided to go with the fish name.  So my team is now Apistos Anonymous.

      Dave

      Joe Hiduke <jhiduke611@...> wrote:
      Hi Folks,
      Those of you who expressed interest in playing this
      year should have gotten an invite from the site,
      fleaflicker. com. This isn't spam, I sent it from the
      site to join the league there. If you haven't
      received this or if you deleted it, send me an e-mail
      and I'll resend the invite information. We still have
      room for more people if anyone else is interested.
      Thanks,
      Joe

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com