Re: [anubiasdesign] photo contest update

  • ImGngCrzy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
      In a message dated 8/2/2006 6:02:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, anubiasdesign@... writes:
      My original intention was to post the finalists in an album, but I think I'll go ahead and post all of them and then post the finalists separately.  I won't post any of them until the deadline has passed.
      Mark

      Cool.
      Thanks.
      Tricia
    • ImGngCrzy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
        In a message dated 8/2/2006 6:04:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, aquamaze@... writes:
        It is a shame I donot have a camera for such things, but I don't and I wish everyone good luck on thier pictures.

        Ivan

        Thanks!
        8-)
        Tricia
      • Pedro Alicea
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2006
          What does the photo contest consists of and how do I submit a photo?.

          Thanks

        • mntropic
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2006
            --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Pedro Alicea <milalic@...> wrote:

            > What does the photo contest consists of and how do I submit a photo?.
            >
            > Thanks

            Hi Pedro,

            I don't know if you found the info you were looking for, but the rules
            and other contest info is listed here:

            BTW, nice to see you here too.
            Jan S.