The Aquarium Plant Handbook

  • Mark Denaro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      I have a limited number of copies of this book.  It is put out by Oriental Aquarium in Singapore, our primary plant supplier.  This edition was originally printed in 2002 and includes a foreword by Takashi Amano followed by sections on classification and cultivation of aquatic plants.  It also includes pictures and descriptions of almost every aquarium and terrarium plant that Oriental Aquarium sells.  They're spiral bound with a softcover and really contain a lot of information.  They're available for $30 including shipping to anywhere in the US.  For shipment outside the US, email me offlist at anubiasdesign@....

      Do you Yahoo!?