Re: [anubiasdesign] Test

  • Al Anderson
    Message 1 of 20 , May 2, 2006
      I do not get every thing. did you get the email I sent requesting Bob Gold stein's address?
      also the name of the guy from the outer banks that brought the trailer of supplies to Indy show at the Marion County fair grounds?
      Do Not forget to vote today.

      From: "Al Anderson" <augustand@...>
      Just checking to see if this list is working.
      thanks .

      Al Anderson
      6246 North Rural
      Indianapolis IN. 46220

      One person one  paper ballot counted by hand
      No Scanners or computers allowed.
    • Al Anderson
      Message 2 of 20 , May 2, 2006
        Access problems no I love this att DSL for $14.99 month

        Message 3 of 20 , May 2, 2006
          1.21 jiggawatts, It work's, How could I have been so stupid.

          Hello Alfred, did you realign the Bat Analyzer with the Bat Scope.

          It's been so long since I've seen you! " 7 Months - 22 Days - 13 Hours - 14 Minutes and 37 Seconds, I think."

          Al Anderson <augustand@...> wrote:
          Just checking to see if this list is working.
          thanks .

          Al Anderson
          6246 North Rural
          Indianapolis IN. 46220

          One person one  paper ballot counted by hand
          No Scanners or computers allowed.

          Aquarium plantAquarium fishesCraft hobby
          Hobby and craft supplyAquariumHobby

        • Al Anderson

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 10, 2006
              Hi Gary ya passed the test.
              Now we want to know if you are passing the fish test what kinds of fry do you have now ? What new fish are you working with?

              AAA

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 10, 2006
                  Hey Al,
                  I did pass the test...all my anubiasdesign emails are going directly to an anubiasdesign folder where I can keep those threads seperate from other threads (ie; ones on killietalk).  I'm actually getting organized, can you believe it?
                  Fry, huh?  I've got young F1 Riv agilae coming up...Some Simp rosaceus, and some Aphyo hera.  Of the hera, I got one (finally) sexed out young pair.  Male still has female color, but the giveaway is the black markings in the caudal fin (and the shape of the caudal...male's is more flag-like as in most aphyos).  Also got some platy fry over at my grandmothers (she's fascinated by baby fish in her tank!  Success at last!).  Those are getting bigger all the time.  Just landed Riv. Xiphidius and Simpsonichthys aff. bokermanni.  Also trying to work with georgiae again...this time with a bit more success (at least I got eggs this time).  I also just got Aspidoras menezesi, and I'll be getting Cory gossei at ACA, along with who knows what else.  I can't wait for that show...  So, it is a bit busy here...I need more tanks!  lol...but parent's say "no"...
                  Missed seeing you at ExK...I finally got some awards at a sanctioned show, too.  Are you all "dry" now, or do you still have a few fish?
                  Later,
                  Gary

                  Al Anderson <augustand@...> wrote:
                  Hi Gary ya passed the test.
                  Now we want to know if you are passing the fish test what kinds of fry do you have now ? What new fish are you working with?

                  AAA
                    I was setting up pairs of tetras to spawn this morning.

                    I am looking for some small cichlids and tetras to work with now I have AKA burnout.
                    I almost gave up on the fish all together but then I realized that there are other fish than just killifish.
                    Keep up the good work.
                    AAA

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 19, 2006
                      Is this list working or is everyone at OCA?
                      Al Anderson
                      Breed your fish today before man's
                      over population kill's the wild supply.
                      augustand@...
                      317 253 2170
                    • Peter Kim
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 19, 2006
                        Al,
                        Seems like all of my groups have been quiet this weekend... I suspect its a combo of OCA and pre-holiday prep/shopping...

                        -Peter.

                        Al Anderson wrote:

                        Is this list working or is everyone at OCA?Al Anderson
                        Breed your fish today before man's
                        over population kill's the wild supply.
                        augustand@sbcglobal .net
                        317 253 2170
                      • Mark
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 19, 2006
                          I think everyone was at OCA. There were over 260 people registered
                          for the weekend and a full room for the auction today. It was a lot
                          of fun. I met a number of our group members this weekend. It's
                          always nice to have a face with the name. There were a lot of nice
                          fish in the show. It's been a long weekend, so I'm off to bed. I'll
                          write more details tomorrow.
                          Mark
                          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Al Anderson" <augustand@...>
                          wrote:

                          > Is this list working or is everyone at OCA?
                          > Al Anderson
                          > Breed your fish today before man's
                          > over population kill's the wild supply.
                          > augustand@...
                          > 317 253 2170

                        • Beth Van Hyfte
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 20, 2006
                            Hi Al,

                            I think the OCA show pulled a lot away but not that many. The west coast
                            people certainly did not make it to OHIO.

                            Need a good busy thread.

                            OK Yall. I gave you my WAKO haul. what did you all get at OCA??????

                            God Bless, Lee <><
                          • Jan Schmid
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 20, 2006
                              I'm still here, but have just been quiet lately.  Unusual for me... LOL!

                              Jan
                            • VGRANDINETTI@NJTRANSIT.COM
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 10, 2007
                                Test

                                I have not received any messages from any of my forum groups for several days. Anyone else having a problem?

                              • cichlidfishblue
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 10, 2007
                                  I got this message, though I wouldn't know if others didn't make it.
                                  I've written Mark a couple of times and haven't heard back, but I'm
                                  new to this group and don't know the typical response times. I know
                                  that some other messages did not get through in the recent past.

                                  Mike

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 10, 2007
                                    V:

                                    My previous response to your post about possible problems with your
                                    forum groups e-mails may have come across as impatience with Mark. I
                                    want to stress that that is not the case. There were some e-mails
                                    that didn't make it (last week), and had to be re-sent. I understand
                                    that it was some problem with Yahoo's equipment or such (I don't
                                    remember exactly what the problem was), nothing to do with Mark. And
                                    one e-mail I sent ended up (don't ask me how) going through the e-mail
                                    address from my work even though I was using my home ISP at the time.

                                    I hope that this is clearer.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 24, 2008
                                      Is this list working today?
                                    • BigJohnW@Webtv.net
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Apr 24, 2008
                                        people are just quiet today.... maybe its the nice weather!