RE: [anubiasdesign] LATEST ABOMINATION

  • Jim Hinkle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hey Tracy very appropriate seems like each administration gets more shady, deceptive, and narrowminded--thanks for that very appropriate as this is a fish discussion group and talking about our current government, well, opens a big can of worms, which our fish like lol.

      Jim

      Tracy Hicks <tracy@...> wrote:

      By the way, we are not all as narrow-minded as our current government
      implies.

      Tracy
      www.TracyHicks.com