Re: India update

  • sinaster999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Mark Denaro <anubiasdesign@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Gang,
      > One of the flights that the fish take to get from Calcutta to NY
      was cancelled in December, so we haven't been able to get Indian fish
      since there isn't a good alternative flight. That flight is supposed
      to resume in early March, so hopefully we'll be able to get an Indian
      shipment sometime in March.
      > Thanks,
      > Mark
      >

      > Anubias Design
      > "where rare species are common"
      >
      > mark,
      when you do a india order can you see if you can get Pristolepis marginata

      thanks
      craig