why I ordered plants

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013
    Hey Gang,
    My wife asked me to set up an aquarium in her school library.  That's why I ordered the last couple of shipments of plants.  Here is the 65 one day after planting and about an hour after the addition of fish.  There are 15 species of plants along with 20 wild tiger barbs, 10 wild pearl gouramies and 24 M. praecox.  I'll probably add a surface-dwelling school, some type of smaller Botia and a red tail shark plus a few algae eating species.

    Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/