Miro's creature

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11 5:16 PM
      Hey Gang,
      Did anyone receive the post asking for id of some little beasties today?  I knew it was coming but didn't receive it.  It is there, though.  Curious if anyone else had the same experience?

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/
    • Carol Dragon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 6:39 PM
        I received the post.  Never saw critters like that.

        On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

        Hey Gang,
        Did anyone receive the post asking for id of some little beasties today?  I knew it was coming but didn't receive it.  It is there, though.  Curious if anyone else had the same experience?

      • Miro
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12 2:28 PM
          Mark,

          I've received it and a few replies.  It's an ostracod or seed shrimp.

          Miro