What is this?

  • Miro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013
      Can anyone here help identify this creature?  It's the size of a pin head and they are swimming around in a planted 125 gallon tank.

      IMG_20130909_171235_465.jpg

      IMG_20130909_171830_272.jpg

      Miro

    • Adam DeMerchant
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
        I can't really tell from the picture, but looks vaguely like some sort of Ostracod(seed shrimp).

        BTW I just got this but had already seen someone else respond to it.  Something I've seen in other Yahoo groups I'm subscribed to.  Sometimes messages post instantly sometimes..........days later?

        Adam