Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: So what happened to this group?

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2013
      All it takes is a good question to get things moving again.  Everyone is still here so the potential is there for this group to get very active at any time.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2013

        I guess we need another controversial topic like the H.R. 996 Invasive Fish and Wildlife Protection Act to get people fired up to
        send in e-mails. I remember this site was very active with e-mails for weeks discussing this subject. FYI, I checked the status of
        H.R 996 today and it is still in House committee and has not been acted on, It was introduced on March 6th and referred to committee.
        I see that the same bill has been introduced in the Senate by  Senator Kirsten Gillibrand , S. 1153: Invasive Fish and Wildlife Prevention
        Act  and it has been referred to Senate committee. I have not read the Senate Bill, but I'm assuming since it has the same title that it is the
        same as the House bill. This is the text if your interested in reading it  http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s1153/text      .