Open house

  • dan_mcmonigle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      I would really love to make the trip to the open house, but we are in the middle of moving. The new house has a larger tropical fish room than my current 40 foot one, and new for me, a cold water fish room I will use the large wine cellar for that extends out the back of the bar. Now I won't have to move my loaches out into the garage for the winter to induce breeding. The bar and the new fish rooms ought to make fish club board meetings more interesting here.

      I have sold over 90% of my fish to simplify the moving, and once set back up with added new tanks, I will be looking for new fish pets from you.