Batfish Aquatics Open House and BBQ

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      Batfish Aquatics is pleased to announce that we will be holding a Mid-Summer Open House on Saturday, 27 July from 12 PM until 8 PM (or later). Our new facility opens up to a large park, and we will have a nice picnic there, rain or shine. (Or indoors!) We'll be doing BBQ sandwiches and a potluck! So, please plan on bringing a dish to share. We're partial to devilled eggs. Bring a lawn chair if you have one. There's a great place to get frozen yoghurt and other snacks upstairs, and a playground/park available for those of us who have to bring people with us who just don't want to spend 5 hours staring at fish.

      Saturday is also the Greater Washington Aquatic Plant Association's "Tank Tours," and they will be finishing at Batfish Aquatics around 6 PM.

      Please e-mail me at BatfishAquatics@... for the address or to RSVP. We are located in the Meadowood Shopping Centre in Silver Spring, MD, just north of Washington, DC, on New Hampshire Avenue, just south of Randolph Road.

      We are fully stocked, and have our saltwater system up and running, with at least three more shipments coming in this week of cool fish.   Be sure to stop by to see what we have in stock, or just to say hello.   We'll offer 25% off all nondiscounted fish prices, too. Get some great fish before someone else does! Let's have some great fish, great plants, and a great time.

      Joshua.