Tonight on the Under The Sea Radio Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      I'll be discussing labyrinth fish tonight on the Under The Sea Radio Show.  I hope some of you can tune in.  I'd love to hear your feedback.
      Mark

      The Labyrinth Fishes
      Monday June 24th 2013. 10 PM EST, 9 PM CST, 7 PM PSt

      The Under The Sea Radio Show welcomes back from The American Labyrinth Fish Association, Mr Mark Denaro for a discussion about the families of labryinth fish kept in the Aquarium Hobby. There are several families of fish that are considered Labyrinth Fish these include: Anabantidae, Badidae, Helostomatidae, Nandidae and Osphronemidae.

      ... Some of these fish are commonly kept by aquarists while other species are not common and the discussion will be about information about all of these families in a general context as there are so many different species.

      For More information about this episode see:
      http://underthesearadioprogram.yolasite.com/labyrinth-fish-the-labyrinth-fishes.php

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wm-aquaculture/2013/06/25/the-labyrinth-fishes

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/