Couple of new arrivals

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hey Folks,

      It's official, our saltwater system is up and running, and very lightly stocked.  If you're looking for saltwater fish, please send us off an e-mail with wish-lists!  In the meanwhile, check out:

      Our freshwater selection continues to grow, and we just brought in some neat new fish.  I have a beautiful Danang Butterfly Loach, a very cool rheophyllic fish.  There's a few pictures up on our Facebook Page (facebook.com/BatfishAquatics).   There's also pictures of a really cool new catfish we have in stock, the Indian Torrent.

      Our pictures are growing on the website, too. I hope to have at least passable pictures of almost everything up by the end of next week.

      Do you follow us on Facebook?  Make sure you've liked our page -- we put a lot of sale items up there!

      Joshua.