How about some Barbecue?

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      27 July, 2013 --

      Batfish Open House and Barbecue!

      Batfish Aquatics is pleased to announce that we will be holding a Mid-Summer Open House on Saturday, 27 July from 12 PM until 4 PM (or later).  Our new facility opens up to a large park, and we will move a barbecue grill out there.  We'll offer hamburgers and hotdogs, and depending on how many people RSVP, maybe something else... Carolina Barbecue?   We'll be doing this potluck style, so please plan on bringing a dish to share.   We're partial to devilled eggs.   Bring a lawn chair if you have one.   If it's raining, we'll still hang out.   There's a great place to get frozen yoghurt and other snacks upstairs, and a playground/park available for those of us who have to bring people with us who just don't want to spend 5 hours staring at fish.

      Please e-mail me at BatfishAquatics@... for the address or to RSVP; I do not like putting my address on a public forum.  Batfish Aquatics is located near the intersection of Randolph Road and New Hampshire Avenue in Silver Spring, Maryland (20904), just north of Washington, DC.

      We should be fully stocked, and have our saltwater system up and running.   We'll offer 25% off all nondiscounted fish prices, too.    Get some great fish before someone else does!  We're expecting several large shipments between now and then, and should have some great fish, great plants, and a great time.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        If I can get another Saturday off in July I'll be there (already off 2 Saturdays for vacation).

        Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/