Re: [anubiasdesign] ONE DAY SALE

  • Grant Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013

      Hi Joshua,
      I'm definitely interested in some of your fine fishy friends. How much would it be for 7 of the lampeyes and 6 orange chelas? I'm in Santa Cruz, CA.
      Thanks!
      -Grant

      On May 21, 2013 1:22 PM, "Batfish Aquatics" <batfishaquatics@...> wrote:

      Hey folks,

      You'd think with close to 300 tanks up and running, this wouldn't ever be a problem, but I have over 25 boxes of fish coming in this week(!).   I need to make a little room for these fishes, and clear out some of the older stock.  So, I'm offering a 30% off promotion.  Visit the webpage, and check out the slightly-out-of-date price list at http://www.batfishaquatics.com/freshwater.php.  You may take 30% off any of the regular priced items there (offer may not be combined with other discounts).  Contact me by NOON tomorrow, and I will get back to you ASAP with a shipping estimate.   You have until 4 PM to send a paypal payment (no other methods accepted) and the fish will go out tomorrow or Thursday; overnight shipping is preferred.  With overnight, you should have fish by Thursday or Friday.

      Please note that fish are offered on a first come, first served basis.   You must make payment to secure fish.  The list is a bit old, and the numbers are not even close to accurate on availability.

      Joshua