Reminder on Pre-Orders

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
      Just a reminder on the two pre-order lists that have been sent out:  I need a 50% deposit by 4 PM today to hold the fish and guarantee pricing.  This deposit should be made via Paypal to BatfishAquatics@....   If you do not make a deposit, I may not order the fish, cannot guarantee the price on them, and will not hold them for you, even if you've told me 15 times you want a fish. :)

      Joshua.