Re: Dr. Innes Aquarium books (two) original old out of print - thanks Mark!

  • None
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2013
      LOL, I know full well all about shipping (back and forth East West coast for decades)....People selling rocks online (ebay) had it easy with the flat rate boxes!!! (out of NYC was easy (post offices all over save for staff who could not measure or input correct postage - errr!)

      Going to repost for free... just pay shipping.... I have them boxed and ready to go...Best Sherry