Pre-Order Extended!~

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Hey Folks,

      I have good news and I have bad news ...

      Apparently, there was a miscommunication and the fish will not be coming in until at least Tuesday.   That's the bad news.
      The good news is that I can change the quantities of anything on the pre-order list, and I can add a few new items to it. . . .   So, I'm extending the deadline on the pre-order list until 4 PM Eastern on SUNDAY.

      I'm also adding the following new items:

      Fire Red Agasizzi, PAIR -- $36
      Apisto. Elizabethae (RARE) PAIR -- $125
      Apisto Cockatoo, Double Orange -- $30 (PAIR)
           "         "        , Double Red -- $40 (PAIR)
      Apisto. Macmaster "Red Neck" -- $50 (PAIR)

      Biotecus opercularis -- $80 EACH (T/R, Extremely Rare)

      Pelv. similis, $30 EACH
      P. taeniatus, Nigerian Red -- $35 EACH

      Lamprologus congoensis -- $30 EACH

      Redline (Wine-Miller) Gymogeo -- $50 EACH

      L46 True Zebra (Tank Raised) -- $200 EACH, minimum 3.

      Corydoras duplicareus ("Fake" Adolfoi), Tank Raised.   $20 EACH
      Corydoras aeneus "True Black Cory", $25 EACH