Batfish Aquatics

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 6:59 AM
      Hey Gang,
      I went to see Joshua's new setup last weekend after I spoke at the Capitol Cichlid Ass.  He had a nice assortment of fish in stock and they all looked great.  He's feeding a mix of live and prepared foods.  The marine system is almost ready to be filled so look forward to that soon.  He also has room to add more tanks so watch for future expansion.  In the meantime, please keep supporting Batfish Aquatics with your orders to help them grow.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/