Pre-Order These Fish, and Check out the BETTAS

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013

      I have a huge shipment of fishes coming in this later this week, and I am again doing pre-orders on these fish. Here's how pre-orders work: You look over the list, and tell me what you want. You make a 50% deposit via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@..., which locks in your pricing. When the fish arrive, you get the best ones at the price quoted below. After the fish come in, the prices generally go up. In the event something comes in subpar, you can either get it at a lowered price or pass and get a refund. (i.e., if you pre-order clown killies and they come in at a millimeter long... again … and they're just not worth the $3 price-tag, I'll sell them to you at the $1 they are worth, or you can just say “pass.”) If fish do not come in, you do, of course, get a full refund. This is a great chance to get a good deal on some really cool fishes.

      Be sure to check out some of our new African cichlids, too. I have four species of Peacock Cichlid added. All are sold as pairs, and all are wild caught. No hormones, no huge gutload of worms, nothing. Just nice, wild peacocks, and all good sizes (at least 3”).

      These fish will arrive later this week, and will be available after acclimating, Monday. They can be delivered to the GWAPA next Saturday (the 25th), picked up locally, or shipped.

      Pre-orders MUST be in my mailbox my Thursday at 9 AM Eastern. I know that's not a lot of turn around. E-mail BatfishAquatics@....

      FISH Common, Scientific PRICE

      Bettas

      Fire Betta Betta rutilans $6

      Damsel Betta B. krataois $20

      Wine Betta B. burdigala $22

      Green Ninja Betta B. palangkarensis $22

      Peaceful Betta B. imbellis $5

      Simple Betta B. simplex $12

      Strawberry Wine Betta B. albimarginata $25

      Betta macrostoma (PAIR) $250 / PAIR (ONE AVAILABLE ONLY)

      Other Labyrinth Fish

      Giant Sparkling Gourami Parosphromenus opallios $9

      Peppermint Pike Luciocephalus spp. $20 (NOTE: These fish ship very, very poorly. If you'd like them, I will order them, but I will not refund a deposit if they are DOA. There is no guarantee on this species live arrival.).

      Apistogramma

      Apisto. Inconspicua $7

      Tefe Blue Pearl Apisto. cf. Agasizzi $20

      Blue opal Apisto. Borelli $12

      Apisto. Nijsseni $14

      Apisto. Panduro $14

      Apisto. Viejita $20

      Taeniacara candidi $18

      Other Dwarf Cichlids

      Ivanacara adoketa $35

      Blue Fin Roloffi Pelvicachromis lucanusii $35 PAIR

      Giant Krib Pelvicachromis sacrimontis $15 EACH

      Dwarf Mouthbrooder Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor $7 EACH

      Peacocks

      Wild Peacock Aulonocara “Chitande Nkhomo” $60 PAIR

      Wild Peacock Aulonocara hueseri “Midnight” $30 PAIR

      Wild Peacock Aulonocara “Chipoka” $70 PAIR

      Wild Peacock Aulonocara “Sanga Bay” $75 PAIR

      Plecos and Loricarids

      Adonis Pleco L155 $40

      Butterfly Pleco L52 $25 (See my AquaBid for a pic of one!)

      Chocolate Zebra L129 $30

      Colombian Snowball L201 $25 (GOOD SIZE)

      Green Phantom L200 $38

      Oyapock L039 $40

      Queen Arabesque L260 (LARGE SIZE) $90

      Ancistrus “Rio Tocantins” $20

      Starlight Ancistrus L183 $20

      Other Catfishes

      True Indian Butterfly Hara hara 3 for $25

      Stone Catfish Hara jerdoni 3 for $7

      Honeycomb Ink Cat Centromochlus perugiae $12

      Hummingbird Cat Chandramara chandramara 3 for $18

      Community Fishes

      Norman's Lampeye A. normani 3 for $5

      Clown Killifish P. annulatus 6 for $25

      Notho. Rachovii $20 PAIR

      Bluefin Killifish Lucania goodei $3

      Purple Pencil N. rubrocaudatus 3 for $40

      Roseline Shark P. denisoni $12

      Loaches

      Sumo Loach Schistura baltea $6

      True Panda Loach Protomyzon pachychilus $30

      Tiger Stiphidon Loach Stiphidon spp. $9

      Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp $10, 3 for $25, 6 for $45

      GIANT ODDBALLS

      Giant Carp Bangana behri $30

      Hill Trout Barilius spp. $15

    • Robert McLure
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013
        Just wanted to say I ordered a group of Ancistrus from Batfish aquatics last week. I've been looking for that species since reading about it online over a year ago and haven't seen it listed for a reasonable price anywhere else.  Josh had a really nice price, was very easy to work with, got the fish to me fast and in great shape!  I would order from Batfish aquatics again in a heartbeat.  If they have something you want go for it. Just my 2 cents.

        Rob McLure - Milwaukee Aquarium Society