Re: Females needed! Critically endangered Madagascan Chchild species - anyone!???

  • plantsrocksandfish
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      I have always felt that we have the greatest government in the world..... It is the bureaucrats that have to be replaced.

      I have never been involved with any zoo but I have friends that are, with turtles and tortoises, and as you know with your friend, it is not the zoo but it is those people who think they know better than you. George