Re: [anubiasdesign] Females needed! Critically endangered Madagascan Chchild species - anyone!???

  • Gerald Griffin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013
      Forgot to mention Gary was asking the OKC zoo officially for some so we could start a colony of them here.  That way I would have obtained some for our CARES program.  Greg Steeves mentioned there might be a few aquarists out there that had some but that search came up empty.  To everyone else its an ugly silver cichlid, me and the people like me it is a unique species worthy and deserving of saving.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        I have always felt that we have the greatest government in the world..... It is the bureaucrats that have to be replaced.

        I have never been involved with any zoo but I have friends that are, with turtles and tortoises, and as you know with your friend, it is not the zoo but it is those people who think they know better than you. George