Re: Mini-Open House

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      For those of you who do not know ... CCA meets on the second Saturday of the month.   Our open house will be Saturday, the 11th.

      On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Batfish Aquatics <batfishaquatics@...> wrote:
      Hey everyone!

      We have officially set up the last tank today.   The salt system still needs some work, but everything is in line for us to be actually fully operational.   As a number of CCA folks have asked about stopping by the new location, I have decided to do a small "mini open house."   Our new location is about 2 miles from the CCA meeting location, near the intersection of Randolph Road and New Hampshire, in Silver Spring MD.   I'm going to go ahead and open the doors from 12 noon until 1:45 PM, which leaves enough time to get to the CCA meeting, and then from whenever CCA ends (5-6 PM) until 8 PM.  Please send a PM if you're interested in coming, and I'll send the exact address to you.    As we are not generally open to the public, I do not wish the address to be publicly posted anymore than I want my home address on the forum. :)

      And just to make things interesting, I will give 20% off all non-discounted prices at the Open House!   You'll also get to see some fish that are not on the lists .... and probably for sale.

      Did I mention that the speaker for CCA this month will be none other than Mark Denaro?

      J.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2013
        I'll be doing the Labyrinth Fish talk.  And I am planning to swing over to see Joshua's new warehouse after the meeting.

        Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/