[OFFTOPIC] Re: Current Stock List

  • wm_crash
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 9 11:32 AM
      Hey Gerald,

      I've been keeping a very low profile with fish lately. Most of my spare time is taken up by woodworking. I quit fish about 6 times in the last 2 years. Last time this happened, I also gave away my setup. I only have one tank left in the living room and a large one in the basement. The living room tank is reserved for Apisto Wilhelmi; the pair I bought turned out to be two females, so still searching. The basement tank is still empty. I am hoping to find a pair of Crenicichla celidochilus for that.

      cheers,
      wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Griffin <herpchat@...> wrote:

      > Long time no hear!