RE: [anubiasdesign]

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 4:17 PM
      Can't block them till after the fact unless I put everyone on moderation.  That means approving every post before it shows up and would mean significant time delays.  People get hacked.  It's just a fact of life.  No one should click on links in emails unless it's clear that the sender actually sent the email and intended to include the link.  The group is set up so that all new members are on moderation.  That eliminates all the spam we used to get but members getting hacked is a different animal.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/