Re: [anubiasdesign] let's move on

  • Ron Schulz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
      not to prolong the discussion....but to set the record straight..........talked to my sister who indicated she agrees with Robert.......that upwards of 60% on average of dogs left at shelters in the US are euthanized.  Region dependant with the highest rates in the South and lowest in the Northeast, West Coast and upper Mid West.........also, even in Bergen County NJ , the rates are about 15% for dogs and 25% for cats.   Sorry for misleading anyone.        Y

      On 3/24/2013 8:13 PM, Robert DeBonis wrote:
      Mark,
      Thanks for intervening. We need a moderator when things get heated to put us back on topic.
      Robert

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
        Ron,
        There is nothing to be sorry about. All of us who love animals are passionate about anything that affect's their well being.  It is better to be passionate
        about this than ambivalent.
        Robert