Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: PETA

  • john nixon
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23 11:52 AM
      You're probably right about cats, and if they do become illegal I have a lot of experience on a farm dealing with feral and semi-feral cats. One of my duties was catching kittens that the farmer gave away, and my part time job in the fall and winter was running a trapline, so I could probably make a decent living in black market cats if it came down to it.