Hacked e-mails and spam.......Re: [anubiasdesign] Spam posts

  • harry perry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      I'm a moderator of several groups and owner of a few more. I see this every day.

      What you should be aware of is a lot of these are what's called a spam virus.

      "Hot News" is making it's rounds currently.

      If you click on the link in any group the virus attacks you contact list and sends the messages to everyone in all your groups.

      It's not just hacked e-mails anymore.

      Don't open any links your not sure of.

      Harry