RE: [anubiasdesign] Re: Fw: Federal H.R. 996: Invasive Fish and Wildlife Prevention Act

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
      I'm sure we'll be hearing from the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council shortly.  They helped spearhead the opposition last time and the director testified before Congress.  Everyone interested in owning a pet ever in their life needs to band together to oppose this.  White lists are just not the way to go.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/