RE: [anubiasdesign] Batfish Aquatics

  • stephen marto
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      since u reffered him to take ur place I already trusted him Mark u definetly have/had good customer skills and since u recommended him I see no reason not to feel confident

      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      From: anubiasdesign@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:01:34 -0700
      Subject: [anubiasdesign] Batfish Aquatics

      Hey Gang,
      Please support Joshua and Batfish Aquatics.  He's still new to this so it's going to take some time to build up enough business that he can bring fish in every week and bring in large shipments from places like Aquarium Glaser.  You can help him reach that point by purchasing from him and getting group buys together for your aquarium clubs.  I'm not importing at all any more and have no plans to do so.  Batfish Aquatics is the best alternative and with our help he'll soon be the premier importer in the US, while still keeping a personal touch and high level of customer service.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2013
        I went to see Joshua's new setup last weekend after I spoke at the Capitol Cichlid Ass.  He had a nice assortment of fish in stock and they all looked great.  He's feeding a mix of live and prepared foods.  The marine system is almost ready to be filled so look forward to that soon.  He also has room to add more tanks so watch for future expansion.  In the meantime, please keep supporting Batfish Aquatics with your orders to help them grow.

        Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/