Fish Availability

  • johnsoncurtis10
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      Been a whille since i was here on anubias design 4-5 yrs was wondering if there was a fish for sale list any where
      Curtis
    • Batfish Aquatics
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
        Hello John!

        Mark is no longer shipping fishes, and I have taken over for him.  You can see the entire availability list at BatfishAquatics.Com.  The website is fairly new, and still growing, but ... it's growing! :)

        Joshua.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
          Thanks Joshua I will check it out Ive been out of the mix for 4-5 yrs had to quit due to med problems but am starting back up
          thanks Curtis

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Batfish Aquatics <batfishaquatics@...> wrote:

          > Hello John!
          >
          > Mark is no longer shipping fishes, and I have taken over for him. You can
          > see the entire availability list at BatfishAquatics.Com. The website is
          > fairly new, and still growing, but ... it's growing! :)
          >
          > Joshua.
          >

          > On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM, johnsoncurtis10
          > <johnsoncurtis10@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Been a whille since i was here on anubias design 4-5 yrs was wondering if
          > > there was a fish for sale list any where
          > > Curtis

        • donna joanna
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2013
            Curt.   I'm glad you asked this question.     My Fish Attenetion wandered during our blizzard season.    I missed the BA.com part of this .    Bookmarked it.    Happy to see the little lizard on the list   :-)
            Donna/ Midwest

            Been a whille since i was here on anubias design 4-5 yrs was wondering if there was a fish for sale  list any where
            Curtis

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: