Re: [anubiasdesign] books

  • Mike Fries
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 20, 2013
      Yes mine arrived last week.

      Mike

      From: Jim rake <JimR61475@...>
      To: "anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com" <anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com" <anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [anubiasdesign] books

      Mine arrived a few days ago.

      Jim R.

      Sent from my iPhone
      On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:26 AM, rromigh@... wrote:
      Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

      Ron
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
        Rachel and I have received the first round of our new book "101 Freshwater Nano Species" which actually covers a whole lot more than 101 species.  We're getting together to sign them this morning.  I will have signed copies available at the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting tonight (I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish) for $18.95.  If you can't attend the meeting and would like a signed copy, I can send you one next week.  The cost will be $20 including postage.
        Mark

      • Miro
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
          Hi Mark,
          Can you send me a copy please? How do you want the payment?

          Miro Kuprianczyk

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 4, 2014
            i'm looking for temensis peacock bass, can you get them?
          • dan_mcmonigle
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 5, 2014
              Blue Grass Aquatics and Live Fish Direct have them seasonally. Not right now. They will need a 900 gallon tank when adult, and they are fast growers, and big eaters. Or get one this way and have it mounted on the wall above your 55. ;)   Peacock Bass Fishing Trips in Florida | Peacock Bass Tours