A few extra marine fish

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      There's a few extra marine fish coming in.  These are for local pickup only.  Let me know if anything catches your eye.

      SIX BAR ANGEL JUVENILE (S)POMACANTHUS SEXSTRIATUS
      PUNCTATO BUTTERFLYCHAETODON PUNCTATOFASCIATUS
      YELLOW STRIPE CARDINALAPOGON CYANOSOMA
      LONGSPINE CARDINALZORAMIA LEPTACANTHA
      SADDLE CLOWNAPMHIPRION POLYMNUS
      FIRE FISH GOBY NEMETELEOTRIS MAGNIFICA