RE: [anubiasdesign] Current Availability List

  • stephen marto
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
      are the Breitbindens tank raised chances of pics

      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com; batfishaquatics@...
      From: nokellem@...
      Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:53:48 +0000
      Subject: Re: [anubiasdesign] Current Availability List

      What stock came in yesterday? Im especially curious about the rare bettas. Thanks!

      Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
        Hi,
        Where are you located so I know where I would have to go to pick up fish if I order them, since I don't want to have anything shipped in this weather.
        Sincerely,
        Carol Ross

      • Batfish Aquatics