Re: [anubiasdesign] books

  • Jeremy Basch
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 18, 2013

      My booklets have arrived! Great little guide to these interesting fish.

      On Feb 17, 2013 3:42 AM, "Gerald Griffin" <herpchat@...> wrote:

      I got mine!

      We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
      Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013

        Yea!!! Glad they arrived.

        Bill

        Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

        Ron

      • Jim rake
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013
          Mine arrived a few days ago.

          Jim R.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:26 AM, rromigh@... wrote:

          Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

          Ron
        • Mike Fries
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 20, 2013
            Yes mine arrived last week.

            Mike

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
              Rachel and I have received the first round of our new book "101 Freshwater Nano Species" which actually covers a whole lot more than 101 species.  We're getting together to sign them this morning.  I will have signed copies available at the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting tonight (I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish) for $18.95.  If you can't attend the meeting and would like a signed copy, I can send you one next week.  The cost will be $20 including postage.
              Mark

            • Miro
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                Hi Mark,
                Can you send me a copy please? How do you want the payment?

                Miro Kuprianczyk

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 4, 2014
                  i'm looking for temensis peacock bass, can you get them?
                • dan_mcmonigle
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 5, 2014
                    Blue Grass Aquatics and Live Fish Direct have them seasonally. Not right now. They will need a 900 gallon tank when adult, and they are fast growers, and big eaters. Or get one this way and have it mounted on the wall above your 55. ;)   Peacock Bass Fishing Trips in Florida | Peacock Bass Tours