Re: [anubiasdesign] books

  • Jeremy Basch
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
      I received two of the four I ordered. I hope to have the other two sooner than later. Bill has been easy to work with so im sure he will take care of it. I was hoping to pass them out at our meeting Friday.

      Jeremy

      On Saturday, February 16, 2013, Terry Barber <tbarber00@...> wrote:

      > Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)
      >

      > On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:
      >

      > Ron,
      > Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
      > Mark
      >
      > --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:
      >>
      >> Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
      >>

      >> Ron

    • Gerald Griffin
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
        I got mine!

        We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
        Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 18, 2013

          My booklets have arrived! Great little guide to these interesting fish.

          On Feb 17, 2013 3:42 AM, "Gerald Griffin" <herpchat@...> wrote:

          I got mine!

          We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
          Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

          Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

          Ron

        • Bill Little
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013

            Yea!!! Glad they arrived.

            Bill

            Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

            Ron

          • Jim rake
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013
              Mine arrived a few days ago.

              Jim R.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:26 AM, rromigh@... wrote:

              Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

              Ron
            • Mike Fries
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 20, 2013
                Yes mine arrived last week.

                Mike

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                  Rachel and I have received the first round of our new book "101 Freshwater Nano Species" which actually covers a whole lot more than 101 species.  We're getting together to sign them this morning.  I will have signed copies available at the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting tonight (I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish) for $18.95.  If you can't attend the meeting and would like a signed copy, I can send you one next week.  The cost will be $20 including postage.
                  Mark

                • Miro
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                    Hi Mark,
                    Can you send me a copy please? How do you want the payment?

                    Miro Kuprianczyk

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 4, 2014
                      i'm looking for temensis peacock bass, can you get them?
                    • dan_mcmonigle
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 5, 2014
                        Blue Grass Aquatics and Live Fish Direct have them seasonally. Not right now. They will need a 900 gallon tank when adult, and they are fast growers, and big eaters. Or get one this way and have it mounted on the wall above your 55. ;)   Peacock Bass Fishing Trips in Florida | Peacock Bass Tours