Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: books

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
      I have my Paros book and it a little gem.
      Robert

      Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      Ron,
      Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
      Mark

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

      > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
      >

      > Ron

    • Terry Barber
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
        Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)

        On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:

        Ron,
        Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
        Mark

        --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

        > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
        >

        > Ron

      • Jeremy Basch
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
          I received two of the four I ordered. I hope to have the other two sooner than later. Bill has been easy to work with so im sure he will take care of it. I was hoping to pass them out at our meeting Friday.

          Jeremy

          On Saturday, February 16, 2013, Terry Barber <tbarber00@...> wrote:

          > Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)
          >

          > On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:
          >

          > Ron,
          > Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
          > Mark
          >
          > --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:
          >>
          >> Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
          >>

          >> Ron

        • Gerald Griffin
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
            I got mine!

            We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
            Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 18, 2013

              My booklets have arrived! Great little guide to these interesting fish.

              On Feb 17, 2013 3:42 AM, "Gerald Griffin" <herpchat@...> wrote:

              I got mine!

              We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
              Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

              Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

              Ron

            • Bill Little
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013

                Yea!!! Glad they arrived.

                Bill

                Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                Ron

              • Jim rake
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013
                  Mine arrived a few days ago.

                  Jim R.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:26 AM, rromigh@... wrote:

                  Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                  Ron
                • Mike Fries
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 20, 2013
                    Yes mine arrived last week.

                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                      Rachel and I have received the first round of our new book "101 Freshwater Nano Species" which actually covers a whole lot more than 101 species.  We're getting together to sign them this morning.  I will have signed copies available at the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting tonight (I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish) for $18.95.  If you can't attend the meeting and would like a signed copy, I can send you one next week.  The cost will be $20 including postage.
                      Mark

                    • Miro
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                        Hi Mark,
                        Can you send me a copy please? How do you want the payment?

                        Miro Kuprianczyk

                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 4, 2014
                          i'm looking for temensis peacock bass, can you get them?
                        • dan_mcmonigle
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 5, 2014
                            Blue Grass Aquatics and Live Fish Direct have them seasonally. Not right now. They will need a 900 gallon tank when adult, and they are fast growers, and big eaters. Or get one this way and have it mounted on the wall above your 55. ;)   Peacock Bass Fishing Trips in Florida | Peacock Bass Tours