Re: books

    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
      Ron,
      Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
      Mark

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

      > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
      >

      > Ron

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
        I have my Paros book and it a little gem.
        Robert

        Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

        Ron,
        Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
        Mark

        --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

        > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
        >

        > Ron

      • Terry Barber
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
          Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)

          On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:

          Ron,
          Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
          Mark

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:

          > Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
          >

          > Ron

        • Jeremy Basch
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 16, 2013
            I received two of the four I ordered. I hope to have the other two sooner than later. Bill has been easy to work with so im sure he will take care of it. I was hoping to pass them out at our meeting Friday.

            Jeremy

            On Saturday, February 16, 2013, Terry Barber <tbarber00@...> wrote:

            > Thank you.....got the book and it was worth the wait.   I want some new fish now. :-)
            >

            > On 02/16/2013 11:05 PM, Anubias Design wrote:
            >

            > Ron,
            > Most of them have been shipped. I think they were shipped book rate which typically takes a week to two weeks in transit. You can check with Bill to see when he shipped yours.
            > Mark
            >
            > --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, rromigh@... wrote:
            >>
            >> Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????
            >>

            >> Ron

          • Gerald Griffin
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
              I got mine!

              We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
              Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 18, 2013

                My booklets have arrived! Great little guide to these interesting fish.

                On Feb 17, 2013 3:42 AM, "Gerald Griffin" <herpchat@...> wrote:

                I got mine!

                We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
                Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.

                Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                Ron

              • Bill Little
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013

                  Yea!!! Glad they arrived.

                  Bill

                  Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                  Ron

                • Jim rake
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 19, 2013
                    Mine arrived a few days ago.

                    Jim R.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:26 AM, rromigh@... wrote:

                    Has anyone received the licorice gourami book yet, or am I just being impatient ???????

                    Ron
                  • Mike Fries
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 20, 2013
                      Yes mine arrived last week.

                      Mike

                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                        Hey Gang,
                        Rachel and I have received the first round of our new book "101 Freshwater Nano Species" which actually covers a whole lot more than 101 species.  We're getting together to sign them this morning.  I will have signed copies available at the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting tonight (I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish) for $18.95.  If you can't attend the meeting and would like a signed copy, I can send you one next week.  The cost will be $20 including postage.
                        Mark

                      • Miro
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 2, 2014
                          Hi Mark,
                          Can you send me a copy please? How do you want the payment?

                          Miro Kuprianczyk

                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 4, 2014
                            i'm looking for temensis peacock bass, can you get them?
                          • dan_mcmonigle
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 5, 2014
                              Blue Grass Aquatics and Live Fish Direct have them seasonally. Not right now. They will need a 900 gallon tank when adult, and they are fast growers, and big eaters. Or get one this way and have it mounted on the wall above your 55. ;)   Peacock Bass Fishing Trips in Florida | Peacock Bass Tours