Re: [anubiasdesign] Wanted: Colorful Fiddler Crabs

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      Batfish Aquatics is a separate company but I've passed all the info I had on to Joshua including suppliers, etc. so he'll be getting a lot of the same types of fish, inverts and plants from the same sources.  It was time for me to get back to fish as a hobby.

      Batfish Aquatics should be able to get the crabs you're looking for, though it may take a while because they're only occasionally available.