Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: Raleigh Aquar Conference Feb 15-17

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Pre orders MUST be in my mailbox by 1159 pm Thursday.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 13, 2013, at 10:22, "Gerald" <gbpottern@...> wrote:

      ... and to meet The Batfish Himself. If you want to pre-order anything for delivery at the Raleigh workshop (and get a 30% discount on anything not already on sale) go to http://www.batfishaquatics.com
      He's got quite a few rare & unusual freshwater fish, inverts, plants, few herps, and pre-soaked driftwood (under dry goods tab). No saltwater yet - coming next month. The list is worth reading for entertainment value even if you dont plan to buy anything.

      JOSH - Any guess on the ID of your dwarf pikes?
      And you better give us a cut-off time for pre-ordering.

      Gerald
      ~~ Hope to see some of you in Raleigh this weekend.