Re: [anubiasdesign] Raleigh Aquar Conference Feb 15-17

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
      If you can possibly attend, you should.  I was unable to get the time off from work or I'd be there.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        Worth the trip just to see Larry Jinks' setup and what he is breeding these days.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
          ... and to meet The Batfish Himself. If you want to pre-order anything for delivery at the Raleigh workshop (and get a 30% discount on anything not already on sale) go to http://www.batfishaquatics.com
          He's got quite a few rare & unusual freshwater fish, inverts, plants, few herps, and pre-soaked driftwood (under dry goods tab). No saltwater yet - coming next month. The list is worth reading for entertainment value even if you dont plan to buy anything.

          JOSH - Any guess on the ID of your dwarf pikes?
          And you better give us a cut-off time for pre-ordering.

          Gerald
          ~~ Hope to see some of you in Raleigh this weekend.

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Ali Shan wrote:

          > Worth the trip just to see Larry Jinks' setup and what he is breeding these days.

        • Batfish Aquatics
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
            Pre orders MUST be in my mailbox by 1159 pm Thursday.

            Sent from my iPhone