Fun Contest

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Wow, that was a lot of work! The website is up, and we'll be adding photos to it over the next few weeks!. The current price list for both freshwater fish and plants is up there. How's this for a promotion: somewhere on the webpage is a code word. The first five people to e-mail it to me with an order get 20% off their order! And, just for extra fun, we'll cut it off at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday. That's 25 hours away. No fair sharing the code -- cheaters and other forms of dastardly, villainous foes need not apply.

      http://www.batfishaquatics.com