Current Stock List -- Updated for FISH and PLANTS

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013

      Specials!!!

      FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on orders over $100, located within one day shipping estimate by USPS.

      $10 off EXPRESS SHIPPING on orders over $100, regardless of location.

      Orders over $50 may select one free plant, excluding Anubias species, for free from our plant list!

      Orders over $100 may select two free plants, excluding Anubias, or one free Anubias from our plant list.

      Includes PLANT ORDERS. Order $50 worth of plants, and add on one more for free. Order $100, and receive two more free, or a free ANUBIAS.

      FISH CLUB MEMBER? Are you a member of a LOCAL aquarium club? Any member of a local aquarium club who includes a scan or photo of their ID card may take 10% off! (Excludes national clubs, such as ACA, AKA, ALA, etc., and virtual clubs.) (Discount does not apply to shipping costs, group discounts [e.g., six for $20], or sale items).

      Batfish Aquatics
      Updated Price List 1/21/2013

      Apistogramma

      We have a lot of unusual and hard to find Apistos in stock right now, as well as some of the more common strains.

      Apisto. algodon-I -- $25 (No guarantee on sex, but probable)
      Apisto. breitbinden -- $50/Pair
      Apisto. sp. "Buckelkopf". -- $100 / Pair SALE! $75 PAIR
      Apisto. gibbiceps -- $100 / Pair
      Apistogramma iniridae, young. $10.

      A. macmasteri “Blue” – $10 each (No guarantee on sex)

      A. macmasteri “Blue Trim” – $80 TRIO (ONE TRIO ONLY)

      Apisto. panduro, Juveniles -- $15, 4/$50
      Apisto. panduro, Adults -- $60/Pair
      Apisto. viejita "Rio Meta" -- $100 / TRIO (Probably my favourite Apisto that I've got in stock right now. Gorgeous, very big, very beautiful! One TRIO left – discovered a tank with some extra females!)
      Apisto. agassizi "Blue Trim" -- $40 PAIR (One pair JUST spawned!)
      Apisto. cacatuoides "Triple Red" Juveniles -- SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!!! 3 for $50, 6 for $80. (Sex Probable But Not Guaranteed)
      Double Red agassizi – $15each (Pairs probable, not guaranteed). (BEAUTIFUL) BLOW OUT! 4 for $45
      Apisto. “Opal” – $30 Pair

      Other Cichlids

      Redtail Manacacia Cichlid – $25 BLOW OUT! $15 each
      Blue Acara – $6 (FEW)

      Gymno. Balzanii (1”-2”) – $5
      Dwarf Pike Cichlid - $15 (only three in stock)
      Laetacara thayeri, Adults -- $15, 3 for $40 (False Keyhole Cichlid).
      Laetacara thayeri, Juvies -- $8, 3 for $20

      Loricarids

      Lemon Drop Ancistrus – $18 (FEW LEFT)
      Red Ancistrus – $25 SALE! $20. Awesome dwarf bushynose pleco that is a very cool calico red.
      L182 Trio – $200 – SALE!! $150 – This is a BREEDING TRIO of these plecos.
      Rhino Pleco (4") - $10
      L052 -- $20, 3 for $50 The Poor Man's Zebra Pleco. If you've never seen these gorgeous plecs, google them!

      Other Catfish:

      Corydoras erhartii – $6, 3 for $15

      Pterodoras granulosis – $30, 2 for $50 (Only 2)

      Chaca Chaca – $30. $25 if you call Mark Denaro and sing, “Chaca chaca chaca chaca CATFISH!” for a half hour (Must sound like a train).

      Massive Wood Cat – $30. He's about 6” long, and very cool looking. Come on, buy a fish you'll ogle in the bag and never again see.

      Rainbows –
      Glossolepis wanamensis – $8, 5 for $35 (Only 5) (Lake Wanam Rainbow, Unusual)
      Melanotaenia kamaka – $10 (Kamaka Rainbowfish)
      Turquoise Ranbow – $8 SALE! $5
      Celebes Rainbowfish $7, 3 for $18 SALE! $5 each!

      Tetras:

      Cardinal Tetras: 6 for $10, 12 for $18, 24 for $30. (No Guarantee on Cardinals)

      Platinum Hatchet – 4 for $20 (Only have four. These are awesome, super shiny hatchets)

      Alestes Tetra – $6, 3 for $15. SALE! $4 each or 6 for $20

      Copeland “Black Heart” Tetra – $4 each, 6 for 20. These are like a super striking bleeding heart tetra, but the “bleeding heart” is black. Mix them with the black-chin apistos and start a pirate themed tank. Yarr.

      Sailfin Tetras, Breeding Size – $20 M/F PAIR, $12 each otherwise.

      Other Fish:

      Albino Topaz Guppies: $18 PAIR

      Norman's Lampeye: $3 (FEW)

      Barbus fasciatus (Melon Barb) – $9, 3 for $25 SALE!!! $6 or 3 for $15.

      Desert Goby: $10 each, M/F pair for $18. MFF trio for $25.

      Invertebrates:

      White Crawfish: $10 SALE!!! $8

      Cambarellus texanus: $12, 3 for $30

      Cambarellus “Vasquez”: $12, 3 for $30

      COLLECTOR SPECIALS and LONELY HEARTS

      These are extremely unusual fish, one of a kind fish, or fish that are ideal for dedicated breeders, as well as “Lonely Hearts.” Please only order these fish if you are willing and able to breed them, and/or have mates for these “lonely hearts.”

      Moenkhausia spp., small school (about six fish) – These are an unknown species of Moenkhausia, that if I had to guess was M. simulata. They remind me a lot of congo tetras. There are five or six fish in the tank (hey, they're fast!). The entire group is available for $80 IF and only IF you are an experienced tetra breeder. This is a super cool fish that I want to see represented in the hobby.

      Apisto. allpahuayo (Schwarzkinn) -- $100 TRIO (MFF) SALE!!! $80 TRIO (Black-chin. Male is getting on in years, but they keep trying to spawn in our tanks! Gorgeous).

      Gymnogeophagus sp. -- $150. This is an undescribed, unknown species of Gymno. You are buying the entire group, which is four individuals. Neat looking.

      Ivanacara adoketa, adult Male -- $30 (only one)

      Lyonsi Cichlid, Male – $20

      PLANTS

      ANUBIAS

      Anubias barteri “Broad Leaf” – $15

      Anubias barteri “Striped” – $15

      Anubias barteri “Wrinkly Leaf” – $15

      Anubias lancelota – $12

      Anubias minima – $12

      Anubias nana – $12

      Anubias sp. “Short and Sharp” – $15 (Will NOT be sold with Anubias lancelota unless you promise to send videos of a battle between the two).

      SWORDS

      Martii Sword – $4

      Parviflorus “Mini Sword” – $7

      Xingu Sword – $5

      STEM PLANTS

      Stem plants are sold by bunch. A bunch, depending on species, is anywhere from 3-6 stems. Bunches are NOT banded together – why kill the bottom third of the plant?

      Alternathera lilacina – $6

      Ammania gracilis – $6

      Ammania senegalis – $8 SALE SALE SALE! $4

      Bacopa crenata (False Moneywort) – $5 bunch SALE!!! $3

      Bacopa sp. “Red” or “Cherrytop” – $6

      Gratiola sp. “Red” – $4 (Unusual plant, great price)

      Hydrocotyle levcophela – $5

      Hydrocotyle sibtherpiodes – $5

      Hygrophila siamensis – $5

      Ludwigia arcuata – $5

      Ludwigia inclinata – $5

      Ludwigia natans “Super Red” – $6

      Ludwigia ovalis – $8 (BEAUTIFUL!)

      Ludwigia palustris – $5

      Micranthemum micranthemoides (“Hemianthus”) – $5

      Micranthemum umbrosum – $3

      OTHERS

      Aponogeton stachysporus – $10 (VERY COOL!)

      Cryptocoryne retrospirals – $2 (single plant, spreads quick)

      Java Fern, Windelov – $4

      Thai Crinum – $8 (BIG BULBS)

      Vallisneria asiatica (3-5 plants) – $4

      Vallisneria gigantea (3-5 plants) – $7