Bucks County Aquarium Society Workshop - June 8th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      All the speakers will be marine.  So far, the confirmed speakers are Francis the Fish Geek from "Fish Tank Kings" and Albert Thiel.  Those of you who've been in the hobby for a while should remember Albert Thiel as one of the real giants of the reef hobby in the 90s.  His books taught lots of people how to keep marine aquariums and his supplements laid the groundwork for all the reef additives on the market today.  He has a new book about nano reefs coming out later this year.  This will be a fantastic event.  Mark your calendars and get here if you can!